Call of Duty: Mobile Season 6, called Templar’s Oath, is all set to release soon and will feature the return of Templar with stronger armor. In addition to this, a brand new weapon, Grau 5.56, will also get available as a part of the battle pass for free. All you have to do is level up to tier 21, and you will then be able to equip it for the match.
It is an assault rifle that was first added to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and has a high range which makes it pretty effective in mid to long-range battles. If you are going to unlock and equip Grau 5.56 in COD Mobile, you must make sure that you choose the best attachments for it. Thus, here is the best loadout for Grau 5.56 in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 6.
Best Grau 5.56 Loadout in COD Mobile
Grau 5.56 is an ideal weapon for fights across all ranges as it is easy to control, and because it's lightweight and maneuverable, the spray transfer becomes easy with it. Now, without further ado, here are the best loadout/attachments you should use for Grau 5.56 in COD Mobile.
- Red Dot Sight 1: It is a reflex sight with a wide mirror surface and thin outer frame that provides an unobstructed view.
- FSS Blackjack: It is a heavy duty fixed stock that provides reliable stability while aiming.
- FTAC R-89 Rubber: It is a rubberized no slip grip that keeps the gun tight in hand. It is less steady but helps in controlling the recoil.
- 50 Round Mags: Extended magazines that hold 50 rounds of 5.56 NATO ammunition with a slight weight increase.
- FSS 11.8" Squall: It is a lightweight shroud and large bore barrel which will reduce weight for improved handling at the cost of muzzle velocity.
Here are the base stats of the Grau 5.56 assault rifle in Call of Duty: Mobile with the above attachments:
- Damage: 30
- Fire Rate: 82
- Accuracy: 59
- Mobility: 89
- Range: 48
- Control: 52
We will update this page if Activision makes any balance changes to Grau 5.56 in future updates with the most suitable attachments.