Riot Games release Valorant Public Beta Environment (PBE) regularly before the release of a patch globally which is a separate client where players can test out various upcoming features before they are available on the global servers and give feedback to the devs.
You have to be in North America and should have no current ban or restrictions in order to sign up for it, and if you are selected, you will receive an email from Riot directly, and you can start playing once the PBE releases.
If you have been approved by Riot and want to know the schedule for the upcoming Valorant PBE, you can find it below.
Valorant PBE Schedule 2023: All Upcoming PBE Dates
Riot has announced the dates for the upcoming few PBE versions, and here is the complete schedule:
- Patch 7.03 (Again) — August 10, 4 PM PDT (Thursday) to August 14, 11 AM PDT (Monday)
- Patch 7.04 — August 28, 8 AM PDT (Monday) to August 29, 11 AM PDT (Tuesday)
- Patch 7.05 — September 1, 4 PM PDT (Friday) to September 4, 11 AM PDT (Monday)
- Patch 7.06 — September 8, 4 PM PDT (Friday) to September 11, 11 AM PDT (Monday)
- Patch 7.07 — September 22, 4 PM PDT (Friday) to September 25, 11 AM PDT (Monday)
- Patch 7.08 — October 5, 4 PM PDT (Thursday) to October 9, 11 AM PDT (Monday)
One thing that you need to keep in mind is that the above dates are tentative, and there can be changes to this schedule. We will update this page if Riot makes any changes, so make sure to keep an eye on it.
Lastly, remember that meeting the eligibility requirements doesn't guarantee PBE access, and in addition to this, the account that you will be using for PBE and Valorant will be the same. It means that if you get banned from the PBE client, you will be banned from the global client as well, and vice versa.